ENGIE's development strategy revolves around responsible growth to take on the major challenges of an energy and ecological transition towards a low-carbon economy: access to sustainable energy, climate-change mitigation and adaptation, security of supply and the rational use of resources.
The Group designs comprehensive energy solutions with individuals, cities and businesses based on the production of renewable or carbon-light electricity, the supply of carbon-free natural gas as well as technological and digital innovation.
Listed in Paris and Brussels (ENGI), the Group is represented in the main indices, both Financial (CAC 40, BEL 20, DJ Euro Stoxx 50, Euronext 100, FTSE Eurotop 100, MSCI Europe) and CSR (DJSI World, DJSI Europe and Euronext Vigeo Eiris – World 120, Eurozone 120, Europe 120, France 20, CAC 40 Governance)
A leading player
• 153,090 employees around the world
• Revenues of €66.6bn in 2016
• Business activities in 70 countries
• €16bn in growth investments over the period 2016-2018
• A €50M fund dedicated to access to energy
• 23M supply contracts in gas or electricity
(as of Dec 2016)