The Glow Energy Phase 4 plant is a natural gas-fired cogeneration plant located in the MIE that began commercial operation in January 2005. The Glow Energy Phase 4 Plant has increased its clearified and deminerlized water plant capacities since 2010 to serve additional demand in the area of MIE.
- Name: Glow Energy Phase 4 Power Plant
- Location: Map Ta Phut Industrial Estate, Rayong
- Production Capacity: Power 77 MW, Steam 137 t/hr., Clarified water 1,500 cu.m./hr., Demineralized water 550 cu.m./hr.
- Commercial Operation Date: January 2005
- Type of fuel: Natural gas
- Tel: 66 (0) 3869 8400-10
- Fax: 66 (0) 3868 4789